Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Three is enough. Can we stop now?

There have been 3 deaths in the past couple weeks among people I know.

The first death was the man who was my music teacher for 9 years.  Mr. C was the only music teacher for the entire school system.  From 4th through 12th grades, other than my parents, he was the most influential person in my life. He died at the ripe age of 90.

My cousin John died a week ago Sunday.  I had not been aware he was ill.  He'd written about a diagnosis but then later stated it had been a lab error.  Then his sister told me he died of that diagnosis. 

My husband just learned today of the death of a coworker last Thursday. Glen was the person who first hired Wolf for what has been his career of 25 years.  Glen was also responsible for us moving to Seattle.  He'd moved here a few years before and chose Wolf to transfer for a promotion and move to Seattle.  He was instrumental in the deal that also got me a position at the same time! 

Are we done for now?  I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment