Wednesday, January 1, 2014

MSU! Rose Bowl!

I've been asleep at the switch.  Well, I really do not follow sports.  I'm sort of perversely proud of the fact that in 7 years of higher education I only attended 1/2 of one sporting event, and that was to see the band (at Central Michigan).  I was so busy in grad school at Michigan State I never even figured out how to get the discounted tickets available to students.  And I was there when Magic Johnson was playing basketball!

I only learned today that MSU is playing in the Rose Bowl because I watched the Rose Parade and the band was marching!  Now I have the game set to record....   mostly so I can see the marching band perform at half time.  Though the talking heads will probably talk over them.  Grrrrr.

I resisted buying a Rose Bowl t shirt from the Michigan State bookstore website.  I did change into my regular MSU sweatshirt to wear today!

Go Spartans!

No comments:

Post a Comment