Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Grimm Spoiler for this week

Do not read any further if you don't want to be spoiled.  I'd promised to keep these photos off the web until the episode aired.  It will still be  a few weeks until it does and at that time I'll have a few more photos.  But for now, the show's Facebook page and it's own previews have already showed this spoiler.  I no longer feel bound to not show my photos.

These were taken on the day Wanda and I watched the filming of a scene from upcoming Episode 322.  All those Photos are here and there are no spoilers.  I've shared them before. 

Scroll down to see if you either don't care about being spoiled a little or have already seen the very spoiler-y ads and previews.









































The Grimm Spoiler gallery is here. 

Here is a photo of the new Grimm:


Here is some info off the show's website:  "Meet Teresa "Trubel" Rubel, a young woman played by newcomer Jacqueline Toboni, a University of Michigan student who was discovered when one of the show's producers visited the school in February".  Yay for Michigan!



No comments:

Post a Comment