Saturday, June 28, 2014

Rubber Duck!

That item for which I mentioned I was searching was a rubber duck.  Renton River Days has a rubber duck as it's mascot/logo.  They have a Duck Hunt contest every year.  In previous years, one followed clues to find large, costumed, Rubber Ducks.  This year, they are posting location clues and then we must take a photo of ourselves (selfie) and/or a rubber duck in that location.  So I was looking for a classic yellow rubber duck.  It seemed I'd seen them everywhere but today I couldn't find one!

I did another web search and discovered the local Cost Plus has them.  They even have the huge, 8 inch tall duck that was used for the costumed duck contest in years past.   So I ran right out to get this big ducky.  I might yet make him a costume!


I got the last one on the self... see the large duck on the lowest shelf.  

No comments:

Post a Comment