Saturday, June 28, 2014

Seen out & about

I was out doing some errands this morning and encountered more interesting sights than usual.



I almost never go into Toys-R-Us but I was looking for something specific (maybe more on that later today).  I saw this impressive life-sized Lego CloneTrooper.  Most impressive! 

















At a stop light, I noticed the vehicle ahead of me seemed to have intentionally added a sprig of flower under the wiper.  I thought it was a nice touch and might do the same.  There are some very pretty weeds under the mailbox that would go nicely there.







My matrix between 2 Prius Models: the smallest Prius C is on the left. Our Prius is the original body style from 2002 so it might need replacing sometime soon. Just comparing the Matrix size to the others. 



Still on the subject of cars....  this fancy Corvette had what I thought was an amusing (if smug) vanity license plate.










Finally, in the "ewww, gross" department:  Seen outside Panera Bread.  When I'm going in to have a coffee, this is not what I want to see!  I'm actually going to send it to the company with a suggestion that it's in poor taste (so to speak!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment